Monday, May 11, 2015

On my way

I got it!!



So, I am actually all set to go now. I catch a train from Lincoln this afternoon, and am staying at Luton Airport tonight for my 06:00 flight tomorrow morning. Flying to Paris and then to Biarritz, followed by taxi to St Jean Pied de Port, arriving mid afternoon.


I'll be staying overnight in St Jean Pied de Port at the Beilari Hostel ready for an early start on the Camino on Wednesday morning.




Will try and post brief updates along the way and some photos, if & when I can get a wi-fi connection.


So excited......better go and check my kit again!!

2 comments:

Simon Douglas Thompson said... [Reply to comment]

All the best of luck, reckon it will be a fantastic experience

chloe said... [Reply to comment]

juhu yeah keep us posted,.. there is wifi at all sorts of random spots along the way ! Have you written here somewhere all whats in your kit ? i would be very interested in that,..planning on doing this myself as soon as i can get the time :-)
have fun !!!!

Post a Comment